Thursday, January 12, 2012

Resolutions for 2012

Ok! It's been a while!

Let me tell you guys what some of my goals are for this year:

*Tone up and maintain weight- I don't know if I want to lose more weight at this point
*Save money- I want to save a good amount of money this year so that I will have something to tap into for emergencies
*Grow my hair to WL- I need to keep up with my DCs and my protein treatments
*Get a new car- it doesn't have to be brand new, but working very well so I don't have to worry about it
*Grow Spiritually- Mainly being able to better discern the Holy Spirit's leading
*Go back to school- At least finish my G.E.s
*Clear skin- Rid away all scars and marks
*Excel in my career- Whatever my career is going to be lol

That's all I can think of for now. I am expecting great things this year!!

No comments: