Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Poor Dust Covered Blog

Hey!!! I know you guys have missed me!

I am going to try to update my blog and my youtube more often. What happens is, I will think of something to say and then when I get on the computer I will forget to go on my blog, or I'll record a video, but before I can post it, I have to delete it to make room for other pictures.

So anyway, what's new with me? Well, I have still been going to church faithfully. I love my Church!! I have recently let go of my crush there, but I think that is the best decision I have made in awhile. I am kinda sorta talking to this Personal Trainer, but only Lord knows if that will pan out. (I talk about him before, in an ooooold post lol).

I have started my Mary Kay business! I am an Independent Beauty Consultant and so far I really like it. So I will keep you guys posted. If you want to purchase from me, you can do so at www.marykay.com/aeryonna.ware :)

I bought a Lace Wig! I like it, but for some reason it is not staying on with my tape. I think I'm going to watch some Youtube videos and go on some hair boards to see what I can find.

I think I want to start MediFast. I have been seeing there ads all over the internet and I think I want to do it, but I wanna do my research because I definitely don't want a fad diet, I want some help in making a lifestyle change. And it's not so much for aesthetics as it is for my health, but I do want to go shopping at BeBe, lol!

That's all I can think of right now, but I will definitely be posting more. I have so much free time, so I should.

Bye bye for now! God Bless!!

No comments: