Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Planner



I have just about finished getting my planner together. I have stars all over it to remind me to do certain things I need to, especially things pertaining to the Five Star Chick Challenge. I made a video on my planner, and I may put it up later, but this is the main thing that I wanted you all to know. I put the stars to remind me to work out, read my Bible, go to church, eat healthy, post a blog/forum, and/ or do something to my hair like deep conditioning, moisturize/ seal, or no manipulation. When I complete something I put a white reinforment tab on it (the circle sticker that goes on the holes of binder paper, so that the binder rings won't tear it). If I don't do it completely or I do it late, I black it out with a Sharpie. If I don't do it at all I leave it there. So we'll see how long I keep this up, but I have to try to remember to take my planner wherever I go, so I can write down important things.

How's your planner set up to be the most productive to you?

No comments: