Friday, January 15, 2010

Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse!







I'm so excited to do this post, because Traycee just did one as well, so I feel like I'm on the right track. :D I actually did one of these because my scalp was itching like crazy. I believe ACV rinses are for clarifying purposes. I remember I used the ACV rinse everyday for about a week straight and my scalp felt soooo good, but I don't know if it's a good idea because of the clarifying power of the rinse. When I use the ACV rinse, I put mainly water (like in the first picture) then I put enough ACV to change the color to a light brown (like in the second picture).

So I used some AHEVOO (Anointed Holy Extra Virgin Olive Oil) over two days as a prepoo (got the idea from Traycee), then I did the ACV rinse, shampoo'd with my Aphogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair, and put on my Pantene Pro V Breakage Defense Mask (whick I have been dc'ing with under my wig for a couple of days now).

Well, today I have an interview at 10a, so it's off to bed I go! Pray for me (Not just to get the job, but more importantly that God's will be done. It's an unpaid internship, so I really need to know if this is what God has for me right now.)

1 comment:

.:jeni:. said...

I've been meaning to try an ACV rinse for a while but I'm always worried my water:acv proportions will be off