Saturday, December 12, 2009

Flat Iron (CHI) take one




Once again, I am sorry some of my pictures are sideways. I think my camera can change it for me, but I need to check, and I already had it in the computer...so...oh well.

So, I CHI'd my hair yesterday (Yes, I bought a CHI!) and I was a little disappointed. First of all, I've never really been good at flat ironing my hair. I think it's because my parts aren't small enough and I am impatient with myself. Second, my middle is just freakin nappier than the rest of my hair-period. It makes no sense, but it's true. I even did a corrective on it and it's still acting up. Third, I am getting closer to my goal (Yay!! Goal videos and blogs coming up soon), but my hair felt soo weighed down and I was very unhappy to see that my ends need to be cut. I am going to do another Flat iron and I will post a vid and blog up when I do.

I hope it doesn't sound like I am complaining... I am really grateful to God that He has strenghtened me to help me get closer to my goals. I know I am in favor! :D

This is kind of an unofficial year end length check, but I'm hoping my Flat Iron take 2 will be better, so that will be the one I use for my Length for the 5 star chick challenge. (The link for the site is on the left hand side of my blog).

No comments: