Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Delight yourself in the Lord!

Ok NOW I finally believe I fully realize what it means to delight myself in the Lord! I feel like I love to be in His house (my church); I love to be in His presence; I'm constantly thinking of Him; I spend the day thanking Him and chitchatting with Him for guidance, strength, peace, forgiveness, and whatever else I think of; I try to please Him in everything I do, I love everything about Him; I love the discipline because that lets me know I am His and I am on the path to be with Him when my time on this Earth is over. I strive not to worry and to put my faith in Him! The Lord loves me and I love the Lord!! Thank you Jesus for your sacrifice for me, though I never did, do, or will do anything to deserve it!! O know I have much to learn and a lot of spiritual growing to do, but I couldn't be any happier right now! He is merciful and patient with me, and I know I will get it right one day, otherwise, I wouldn't be this far in the first place. Praise the Lord, Saints! :D

Food for thought: Psalm 1:2-3 and Psalm 37:4

No comments: