Thursday, July 30, 2009

Smooth n Shine Therapy: Silk Fusion 60 second Critical Repair REVIEW


Ok, I bought this after trying a little packet of it first. The little packet felt sooo good and it gave my hair slip, moisture, and strength. Let me tell you, I don't what it is, but I hate this stuff now. It makes my hair feel sooo badly damaged when I rinse it off. I can only think of one time that it left my hair feeling like that little package did. LOL, here are some of the reasons why I think this happened:
- I put on too much
-I left it on longer than 60 secs
-I put it on dry hair/ drying hair
-My hair was too healthy for it
Now, I didn't do all these things EVERY time I used this stuff, so I think that the product is just funky itself. I feel like your hair better be sopping wet and it better be damaged at the time, or else it just dries the hair out. It's the "too much of a good thing" theory, where your hair can have too much stuff in it, that it does the opposite of what you wanted it to do. I don't leave it on longer than 60 seconds anymore, but that doesn't matter- it still is being mean to my hair.
Let me tell ya'll the weirdest part- there is GLITTER in this stuff! I'm serious. I saw a bit of glitter in my hair, but didn't think much of it. But then I spilled some of this stuff on my jeans and when I went to wipe it up, there was SO much freaking glitter that I was shocked! I looked into the jar and, sure enough, you can see glitter sparkling. Yep, I WILL NOT purchase this again, and the package of this SAME exact product felt like a different texture than this, so I will stick to the package as needed. :/

No comments: