Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sorry!

Sorry guys that I have been MIA for over a week. Let me talk to y'all about some of the things that I have been doing:

- I started using Mederma (the scar gel). I will have some before and after pics coming soon.
- I purchased a exercise dvd over the phone. I'll talk more about it when I get it.
- I have started baggying! my hair is shedding soo much less!
- My internet is cut off, so I have to go to the library :( ...
- But I'm getting a good workout because it's about a mile away and I'm walking
- I have been trying to set up a budget for myself
- and, as usual, I am working on a million and one projects. ;) LOL

I have to take more pictures of myself so that I'll have more starting references, because I have been going into overhaul with my hair, scar, and weight regimens.

TTYL babes, those pics are coming soon!

No comments: