Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Earning Money Online

Hey loved oes! I know I am almost always MIA lately, but trust me, I have some lovely post coming soon for ya, I just have to take pics, and it takes time. I have some yummy before and after pics on the way, but it takes awhile to get to that "after," ya know. LOL. Well, I just wanted to tell you about a site that I have been frequenting calle. Neobux. It's legit and you don't pay anything. All you do is sign up and look at advertisements. You can look at like 4-5 a day and they give you a penny for each. No, it's not a lot of money, but you can get about 14 bucks a year just for looking at ads for like 30 secs each. You can pay to get more privileges, and I'm testing that out to see if it's worth it. SO far it's not. So if you want to try it, go here: https://www.neobux.com/?u=r
and be sure to put awbaby21 referred you.

Good luck huns, and I know it's not a lot of money, but it can add up, and it's legit, and you don't have to pay. Check it out, and then refer people and you can make an extra 1/2 cent. LOL. They are so cheap, but hey! It's something for a little bit of nothing. :D

No comments: