Thursday, May 21, 2009

My 1st Braidout Post Relaxer




Okay! Sorry that I have been MIA. I was busy trying to job search and stuff, and just get on my grind. I have soo many things I want to talk about with you all but I am going to start with my braidout that I did after I did my post relaxer treatment. What I did was wash my hair with my Pantene Pro V Relaxed n Natural Moisturizing Shampoo, then I used ORS Replenishing Pak (which I figured was a moisturizer and protein) under my hooded dryer for about 15 minutes, and then I followed up with HE Hello Hydration. Then I put on BB Oil Moisturizer, my scalp oils, and some of that scalp oil to seal. I had four sections with hair bands and then I braided each section. Later (or the next day. I don't remember lol) when I took it out, my hair looked like the 2nd and 3rd photo. Then I pinned up a hump and that's how I got my look from the first pic. Enjoy the flics!!

No comments: