Monday, May 11, 2009

Hurricane Chris and Hair Updates

First off let me say, Hurricane Chris looks sooo much better than when he came out. I didn't think he was ugly or anything, and I have always been a fan of his music, but I think he has definitely polished himself up and he looks great! I wanted to put a side by side comparison, but I can't find any new pics on him. I'm going to see if I can find a freeze frame of him in his video (She Fine/ Halle Berry). I was so shocked by how radiant he was! I know that's weird to say about a guy, but it's the truth! He looked great and totally dateable (LOL, yea right... that's happening).

So anyway! On to my hair! I have been using the conditioners of Herbal Essence. I have Break's Over, Long Term Relationship, Hello Hydration, Totally Twisted, None of your Frizziness, and Dangerously Straight. So far the HH, BO, and DS are my favs. I will post pics for you in an upcoming blog bc I have been trying to co wash with all of them and snap photos of the air dried look. Some of the conditioners, though, I used as a leave in and I found that the results are more apparent, but I will talk more about this later.. It's not fun without the pics to show you. :(


So, Idk if I told you guys I bought Avocado Oil. Did I? Well, I bought some at Whole Foods and I had used it as a leave in and I DID NOT like it. So I switched some things around and used it in my scalp oil concoction, which right now consists of: a few drops of Anointed Holy EVOO (Just took some EVOO with me to church and they anointed it), a tiny bit of Elasta QP Mango Butter, and Avocado Oil. There may be traces of Kemi Oyl still in there too. Well, so far it's doing good. My scalp and roots are feeling pretty good, which is the point of this LOL. Honestly, the main reason I use the scalp potion I made, is to moisturize my roots, which is why I add a little Mango Butter. Well, bye for now!

No comments: