Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Boys on the Brain!

OMGosh, I am so boy crazy!! Do you ever feel like that? Or girl crazy? I mean, I have boys on the brain 24/7. I am working on it though, by the grace of God. I am trying not to read into things too much, like the other day, this guy said I had a pretty smile. Not 5 minutes later was I thinking about what kind of husband he would be! Not even 5 minutes later ya'll! It's a mess... Well, anywho, I haven't been on here in almost a month, and I apologize for that, but I have just been working on my favoritest thing ever- ME! I have a lot of goals and I definitely will share those with you guys in my next blog. But everything is coming along nicely and I am sooo grateful. The Lord keeps blessing me, and I keep falling short of His glory. I have a lot of things I want to talk to ya'll about so please keep checking out my blog or follow it. I am definitely going to make it a point to be on here more often, so just keep checking me out. Ok, I post something again real soon. 

Where's all the boys?! Let me STOP.. ;D

The image is from www.girlzone.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i betta have been one of those boys