Saturday, March 7, 2009

Today's Regimen

Today, it is a protein day.

So, I'm gonna co wash my hair with my Suave Humectant and protein treatment with my Aphogee 2 min reconstructor. After that-when it's all wet, I'm gonna spritz my leave in concoction, which consist of drinking water, glycerin, and some leave in from Smooth n Shine. Once that's all spritz in, I will add some HE long term relationship to mainly my ends (but a little all over). I will add some to my scalp at some point, and then when my hair is a pretty much dry (from air drying), I will add my BB Oil Moisturizer and seal with Jojoba oil. That's gonna be it. Right now my hair is in braids, making it easier for me to throw on a wig and give my hair a break, so I don't have to worry about anything else, but wrapping it up. :D And when I say braids, I don't mean like stylish braids. It's just braids in a beehive style, like the kind that are under a full head weave. Well, that's about it for now. Bye, loves!

No comments: